9/25/09

What do you do with an ugly cabinet?

...to the tune of "What Do You Do With a Drunken Sailor" ?
(can you hear it? lol!)
So, I sold a BUNCH of paintings over this last week! My art sales seem to go in spurts. And I was SO excited by the space (that selling all those pieces gave me) that I launched into a rearranging the studio mood to see if I could gain even more space!
Organization and spaciousness inspires me!
In the process I pulled out a cabinet that I'd been hiding in a closet. The trouble was... it was dark and ugly, and just didn't go well in the surroundings! So I drug it out onto the back porch.
Primed it one day. And painted it the next.
The PERFECT weekend project!

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Shirlene! Just wanted to pop over to say hi & thank you for following my blog, and look at this amazing discovery! So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice words Cathy! I'm enjoying following your blog ;^)

    ReplyDelete