4/7/11

Still Alive and Painting!

Yep, I'm still here (in case anyone was wondering). I know it's been a LONG while since I posted on my art blog! SHAME ON ME! And I have the typical excuse... "life got BUSY!" But it was busy with good stuff  (smile)


Since I last posted I was asked to do an art show for the hospital. Which has evolved into 3 art shows back to back now! In 2 different hospitals and currently for the Cancer Center. So I've been constantly painting as each show has required new paintings to keep the show fresh and filled (replacing the ones that have sold).

It's been a TERRIFIC experience! Not just because I've sold paintings at each showing. But because of the feedback and wonderful people I have met! Many many times I've been told that my work has brought a lot of encouragement and cheer to a place where things can be very sad. Some have even expressed how GOD has spoken to them through a particular piece. And several times now, I've gotten phone calls from someone on their cell, while standing in front of one of my paintings, wanting to tell me how they appreciate the message it conveys. You can't put a price on that!





No comments:

Post a Comment